Pioneer Great Floor 300
A two-component, heavy-duty, 100% solids epoxy floor coating for heavy-duty protection of industrial floors. Has a gloss finish. With coverage of 2 square meters per liter. With very good wathering resistance. Available in red, yellow, light gray, dark gray, green , blue, white, and beige colors.
- Dry Time (Initial cure @ 29 deg C): 3-6 hours
- Full Cure/Maximum Strength: 168 hours
- Pot life (@29 deg C): 1/2 to 1 hour, less at higher temperatures.
How to Use:
- Do surface inspection before application. Check floor design, integrity and contaminants. Check moisture content too as this may be detrimental to coating adhesion.
- To prepare surface, make sure it is dry, clean and free from oils, fats or greases.
- If the surface to be coated is smooth, it should be abraded using medium to coarse sandpaper for better adhesion.
- Mixing ratio is 2 parts A to 1 part B
- Stir individual components then combine, adding part B to part A and mix thouroughly until uniformly blended to a workable consistency.
Used for coating new or old uncoated or previously coated industrial concrete floors exposed to:
- Heavy foot and rubber-tired vehicle traffic;
- Intermittent chemical spills, splaches and power washings.
- A two-component, heavy-duty, 100% solids epoxy floor coating for heavy-duty protection of industrial floors.
- Has a gloss finish
- With coverage of 2 square meters per liter
- With very good wathering resistance
- Available in red, yellow, light gray, dark gray, green , blue, white, and beige colors.
Available in cans of 4 Liter Set.