Pioneer Elastoseal Clear
Non-corrosive. Neutral cure/low odor. Medium modulusExcellent adhesion to vinyl, wood, steel, aluminum, glass and plastic. VOC compliant. Permanently flexible
- Color: Translucent
- Sag/Slump: Nil
- Tack free time: 15 minutes
- Cure time @ 75°F (24°C) and 50% RH (3/8" thick): 24 hours
- Extrusion rate: 390 g/min
- Durometer, Shore A hardness: 23 points
- Tensile Strength: 220 psi
- Elongation: 500%
How to Use:
- Cut nozzle to desired size.
- Insert cartridge into caulking gun.
- Push sealant ahead for uniform bead size.
- Clean off excess sealant with solvent.
The cure progresses inward from the surface. The sealant forms a tack free skin at a minimum of 8 minutes at room temperature. Tooling is not practical after this skin begins forming and should be completed within 5-7 minutes from application, even though this may require alternate periods of applying and tooling.
Curing time is affected by:
Temperature and relative humidity: Higher temperatures and lower humidity can achieve faster curing.
Degree of confinement: Faster curing time with lower degree of confinement.
Cross-sectional thickness of the sealant: Curing time increases with the thickness of the sealant. A 1/8” section may cure in 24 hours but a 1/2” section may cure in 3-4 days.
- Seals colored and polycarbonate roofs
- Exposed gutters
- Bathroom fixtures
- Gives surfaces a transparent finish
- Waterproofing and weatherproofing
- Neutral cure/low odor
- Medium modulus
- Excellent adhesion to vinyl, wood, steel, aluminum, glass and plastic
- VOC compliant
- Permanently flexible
300 mL pouch