Pioneer Elastoseal is a single component, toluene-free, high-grade waterproofing sealant commonly used for roof repairs. Elastoseal cures to form an elastic and weatherproof seal that lasts. It works on dry or wet surfaces and has excellent resistance to UV rays. If you're looking for a high-quality waterproof sealant for your roof, Pioneer Elastoseal is the best product for you!
Pioneer Elastoseal Technical Info:
Full cure: 4-6 days
How to Use:
- The surface where the sealant will be applied should be clean and free from oil, grease, and loose particles.
- Roughen smooth surfaces to ensure good adhesion.
Ideal for sealing of roof, gutter, flashings, downspouts, drainpipes, and PVC.
- A single component, toluene-free, high grade roof sealant which cures to form an elastic and weatherproof seal that lasts.
- Works on dry or wet surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to UV rays.
- Color: Gray
Available in pouches of 100g (Pisilito) and 250g (Pisil) and cans of 4L, 1L and 1/2L